The Houston IMA Chapter is hosting a 12-week guided CMA PT2 study group on Monday nights starting January 9, 2022 via Zoom from 7 pm - 10 pm Central Time. The review uses Wiley slides and resources.
Attending the review group is free, but accessing the online Wiley materials is extra. The Wiley materials include access to their test bank questions, instructional videos and outlines for the duration of the study group through April 13, 2023. Please see below for additional information regarding how to purchase the study materials. Copies of the PowerPoint instructional slides will only be available for those who have purchased the Wiley materials.
Students are required to self-register for the course. Below are the directions students need to follow to gain access to the Houston IMA CMA™ Part 2 course using Wiley materials.
If you have already purchased Wiley materials for CMA PT2, you do not have to pay the additional $125. Just indicate on the form that you need to be added to the Wiley Virtual Classroom.
To register for the Zoom study group, use this link: https://form.jotform.com/imahouston/cma-part-2-review-group
Student Directions to purchase/access the Wiley materials:
1) Go to http://efficientlearning.com/ucma
2) Enter the following discount codes: HIMA5975 (Price will be discounted to $125)
3) Completing the check out and account creation
4) Review Welcome Email
5) Once set up, you will continue to access the course by logging into: https://www.efficientlearning.com/login/
6) If a student has already purchased the Wiley study materials, they should indicate that on the Zoom registration link so that they can be added to the Wiley classroom materials manually.